We are currently seeking a Firmware Developer for an exciting new start-up organization based out of Charlotte, NC. Opportunity to earn equity in the company and ability for a flexible work environment. This individual will need have deep experience in cellular and GPS devices.
This company is developing the world's first modular GPS solution with a focus on battery life and form factor. As such, they need an engineer who is intimately familiar with cellular modems, processors, GPS modules, BTLE, etc.
- Expertise in developing firmware for GPS, cellular and bluetooth devices
- Expertise in either the Nordic NFC 51/52 or Dialog processors
- Expertise with UBLOX SARA and EVA GPS and cellular modules
- Experience designing power optimized devices
- Experience with Bluetooth device firmware design
- Ability to work as a member of a highly motivated team
- Self starter and self managed