Solidus is searching for a Firmware Developer to contribute towards the development of airborne, multi-sensor processing solutions. The candidate will perform the design, coding, testing, and integration of synthetic aperture radar firmware, for integration and flight demonstration on a multi-sensor platform.
The successful candidate will join a group that prototypes processor solutions for a portfolio of DoD sensor applications and testbeds.
- Design, code, test, and integrate application-level firmware/software for prototype low-latency signal processors for radar applications
- Design, code, test, and integrate system-level firmware/software to perform sensor processing utility functions
- Develop, code, test, and integrate hardware interface firmware/software (including sensor front-end interfaces) to perform command and control, I/Q and other raw data acquisition
- Benchmark and document performance results
- ship and able to obtain a DoD Security Clearance. Active Clearances preferred.
- PhD, or MS, plus 3 years minimum experience in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent field
- Very strong recent experience in embedded firmware design
- Very strong recent experience in Xilinx, knowledge of latest Vivado design suite features
- Strong recent experience in embedded software development
- Experience with signal processing algorithms and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to document firmware design
- Strong firmware and hardware testing experience
- Benchmarking and performance tuning experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong experience with version control, configuration management and integration
- Able to work within a fast moving, small team environment
Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in:
- Software Documentation
- C/C++ Programming
- Object Oriented Software Design and Development
- Software Design/Development
- Hardware and Software Integration
- Software Testing
- Experience with commercial firmware design flows, such as:
- Verilog, VHDL, C/C++
- Knowledge of radar, and other sensor systems such as LIDAR, EO/IR, or HSI
- Knowledge of digital signal processing techniques and computational methods
- Experience with modern development tools such as Totalview, Allinea Suite, Jenkins, etc.
- Active Secret and Top Secret Clearances are preferred in order to maximize impact
Req ID: 4140
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Please Note: Solidus does not accept applications from agencies, 3rd party vendors, or applications with incomplete information.