Firmware Test Automation Engineer Milpitas, CA Contract or FTE
Develop test environments and test automation scripts to validate firmware running in simulation, in FPGA based ASIC emulation, and on prototype products. Your focus will be on creating a fully automated test environment that can run firmware regression tests on demand, on code promotion, nightly, and weekly. The test platforms will include Linux PCs running internally developed test scripts and industry standard NVMe testers. Test automation scripts will be written using Linux shell scripts, Python, and tester proprietary languages.
Your responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Configuring Test Automation software
• Designing and scripting test sequences
• Creating scripts to record test results and archive test artifacts
• Automating testing result reporting, generating reports on a daily and weekly basis
• Successful candidates for this position will have:
• Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins
• Experience setting up a test automation infrastructure.
• Knowledge of storage products and storage protocols.
• Knowledge of test automation, testing methodologies, and test tools.
• BS or MS in Computer Science