A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our Operations Support team monitors the overall quality of our service. As a part of the team, you'll be the primary contact for ensuring the quality of our services is maintained while also considering better ways to provide the same service in a more cost efficient manner and keeping customer satisfaction with our services high.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Business Analysts apply analytical skills working with business and product owners to develop requirements and user stories stemming from product roadmaps.Analysts add value to the delivery team by working with the business and product owner to create clarity around business objectives through the development and refinement of user stories.Our Business Analysts solve business problems working with delivery teams using Agile and scrum methodologies. Job Requirements and Preferences
: Basic Qualifications
: Minimum Degree Required
High School Diploma Minimum Years of Experience
4 year(s) Preferred Qualifications
: Degree Preferred
Bachelor Degree Preferred Fields of Study
Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis, Management Information Systems Preferred Knowledge/Skills
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of, and/or proven record of success in, roles as a Business Analyst working on software development projects, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas:
- Capturing and understanding business objectives, and translating those objectives into the functional requirements needed to support them within an application/software solution;
- Understanding requirements from the business or stakeholder's perspective and translating the requirements into the appropriate deliverables in an Agile/Scrum delivery model, including experience crafting user stories, detailed functional requirements, and/or acceptance criteria;
- Crafting software requirements within a global, regulated environment, including a thorough understanding of relevant data privacy regulations (GDPR, CCPA, etc.); and,
- Understanding all phases of applications systems analysis and the SDLC development methodology.
Demonstrates extensive ability, and/or proven record of success, in roles considering the business implications of applying technology to the current business environment and preparing requirements from which applications can be developed including in the following areas:
- Analyzing business and user needs, establishing clear business value objectives, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic or business process difficulties to select, build or modify large, complex or mission critical information systems to achieve business value;
- Applying analytical skills to evaluate and document accurate business requirements and present these requirements in a manner that is concise, measurable and flexible enough to meet project and stakeholder needs;
- Managing the quality and acceptance of delivered application functionality;
- Developing and guiding the documentation of requirements and test cases so that the requirements and test cases are unambiguous, aligned, consistent and not in contradiction with each other;
- Working collaboratively with development team(s) to ensure that proposed designs/implementations meet requirements and deliver on business objectives;
- Working collaboratively within a delivery team at all levels including stakeholder management, with considerate ability to take ownership of tasks and complete them with minimal direct supervision; and,
- Developing deep business and application domain knowledge to aid in critically evaluating the balance of both business needs and user requests.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.