Credence Management Solutions, LLC (Credence) is seeking a Flight Training Standardization/Evaluation (STAN/EVAL) Coordinator to provide direct on-site support to U.S. Air Force (USAF) Air Education and Training Command (AETC) training squadrons. STAN/EVAL Coordinators are responsible for creating, updating, reviewing, organizing, and maintaining testing plans, records, and Flight Evaluation Folders (FEF). STAN/EVAL Coordinators will plan, administer, monitor, document, and report testing and training events and completion status for squadron personnel and students in accordance with USAF, AETC, and squadron requirements, typically performing functional duties independently in coordination with the site lead and Program Manager. Responsibilities
- Notify crewmembers, scheduling, and squadron leadership of upcoming and overdue testing, evaluation, and training requirements; notify aircrew members monthly of their eligibility for testing; and maintain accountability and control of flight testing materials.
- In-process members' FEFs, facilitate paperwork needed to get the member's Go/No-Go items ready for flying status, perform initial and annual reviews of FEFs, update student/permanent party FEFs, assist with the quality control of FEFs, and perform Stan/Eval out-processing functions.
- Administer and monitor testing status and results in Government management information systems, including but not limited to assisting members with extensions/waivers to established deadlines, entering test questions into electronic test databanks, reviewing evaluations, and reporting evaluation trends monthly.
- Monitor Flight Crew Information Files (FCIF) and report completion, publish read files and FCIFs in Government management information systems, update briefing room publications, receive and log proposed changes to publications, and conduct Flight Information Publications (FLIP) updates and changeovers.
- Semi-annually, prepare data for the Standardization Evaluation Board (SEB) to include all evaluations for all aircrew positions in a specified period; provide downgrade, commendable, and syllabus information; and report evaluation trends, waivers, and extensions.
- Interact frequently with USAF squadron leadership and aircrews to provide informal status updates and draft Stan/Eval documentation and reports; to include using Government management information systems and standardized forms and reporting formats.
- Prepare training plans and assist with the satisfaction of training requirements, to include permanent party faculty upgrade, development, currency, and qualification close-out.
- Access numerous management information systems and interact frequently with USAF squadron leadership and aircrews to schedule, monitor, and document training events and completion status.
- Prepare and monitor local training and testing programs for aircrew; verify that students, instructors, and reviewers have completed required documentation; as required, prepare waiver requests and corrective action plans.
- As required, provide informal status updates to squadron leadership and draft reports reflecting the training status of the squadron, squadron personnel, and their students; to include using USAF management information systems and standardized forms and reporting formats.
- As required, provide project administrative support and assistance to USAF AETC training squadrons; including but not limited to the preparation of reports, memos, letters, forms, briefings, emails, minutes, and other correspondence and products; in compliance with USAF, AETC, and squadron policies and procedures.
- 2 years of experience working in a DoD operational flying unit (Active Duty, Guard/Reserve, Contractor or Civilian).
- 2 years of experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated proficiency with USAF AETC management information systems and applications, including but not limited to the Training Integrated Management System/Graduate Training Integrated Management System (TIMS/GTIMS), comparable weapon system specific Training Management Systems (TMS), Patriot Excalibur (PEX), and X-plan.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of USAF AETC policies and procedures governing training squadron operations, including but not limited to USAF Instructions 11-202V2, 11-2MDSV2, 11-215, and 11-290
- Demonstrated ability to operate Microsoft SharePoint websites and communities of practice.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Access is highly desirable.
- Candidates must be able to complete a favorably-adjudicated background investigation in accordance with HSPD-12 to access a Government furnished information system or environment. Ability to obtain a favorably-adjudicated background investigation is a condition of employment.