Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.Forecasting Systems Specialist
Location: WFH within US. Ability to travel up to 10% (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are insatiably curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.Work you'll do
- Understand and communicate clear knowledge of government contract planning, forecasting and revenue generation
- Maintain and troubleshoot multiple dimensional in-memory applications, including Planning Analytics (PA) 2.0.9 and Workday Adaptive Planning (WDAP)
- Develop and maintain data/configuration in a PA environment, including the Contributor application and all associated components such as deployment and Manage Rights
- Configure Planning Analytics cubes, dimensions, TIs, Applications (websheets) and chores
- Coordinate with multiple other teams within the ITS organization
- Troubleshoots Oracle stored procedures
- Lead daily tasks for all team members
- Lead requirements definitions, development sessions and design walk-through reviews with internal team and business stakeholders
- Lead performance optimization activities in all applications
- Lead collaboration with business and technology teams to ensure alignment of business solution definition and technical architecture
- Supports and troubleshoots production tickets for resolution and root cause analysis
- Offers technical guidance to deployment discussions and activities
- Identifies opportunities for improved business processes and application designs
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Exercises judgment and makes decisions in complex situations; makes recommendations on complex issues regarding work within own technical function, project components and tasks. May make recommendations on new processes, tools and services; supports and contributes to development of new products, services or techniques.
- Individuals will follow best practices and procedures as defined by their community of practice.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that helps to drive Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services internally including:
- Cyber security
- Technology support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Application development and management
- Relationship management group
For more information on ITS, you can visit our dedicated recruitment page at https://usrecruiting.deloitte.com/-its-recruiting-for-experienced-hires .
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.QualificationsRequired Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree + 8 years of experience (or an advanced degree) in computer science, accounting or related area
- 8+ years of experience working with OLAP in-memory databases
- 8+ years of experience supporting forecast/planning business processes
- 1+ years leading technical teams
- Experience in Oracle stored procedure development
- Experience in government contract project planning
- Awareness of architecture standards design and implementation (including strategy, user experience, performance, controls, stability, quality, innovation, and enterprise security requirements)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Ability to travel up to 10% (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must have clear communications skills both oral and written ability to negotiate in a non-confrontational manner to deliver a clear, well-structured and concise argument to support your opinion, using facts, pro's/con's, business justifications and other persuasion methods.
- Must have ability to work in fast paced environment, balance priorities and juggle multiple tasks at once
- Must be able to work independently
- Must possess a strong desire and clear understanding for high customer satisfaction
- Must be flexible, have good energy, easy to work with and a team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills to earn support of business leaders, technology leaders, colleagues, and vendor representatives.
- Capable of building sustainable relationships with colleagues and key individuals.
- Creativity and ability to think outside-the-box while defining sound and practical solutions.