A career in our Investigative Analytics practice, within Forensics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients protect their business in today's evolving landscape by applying advanced and strategic approaches to information management. We focus on assisting organisations manage vast amounts of electronic data and navigate the legal and business processes demanded by critical events which includes litigation, regulatory requests and internal investigations. Our team helps design and build investigation support systems for our clients that work with, review, and provide insights of the data under investigation without the need for complex data analysis skills and without the risk of damaging the underlying evidence.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct. Job Requirements and Preferences
: Basic Qualifications
: Minimum Degree Required
Bachelor Degree Minimum Years of Experience
7 year(s) Preferred Qualifications
: Degree Preferred
Master Degree Preferred Fields of Study
Management Information Systems, Computer and Information Science Preferred Knowledge/Skills
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge of, and/or success in managerial roles involving, data science and analytics, forensic technology, forensic accounting, technical investigations, and/or accounting-related and business consulting projects, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas:
- Managing business transactions, such as divestitures, mergers and acquisitions;
- Managing relational and NoSQL Databases, especially utilizing one or more of the following environments includingData Visualization Toolssuch asTableau, Spotfire, QlikView, etc., R or Base SASData Analytics, Microsoft SQL, Oracle, Informatic, or VBA or Python, Apache Spark, andApache Kafka;
- Managing and utilizing Machine Learning analytics;
- Managing ERPs, especially multiple business and accounting cycles, financial reporting activities, and data models;
- Understanding industry-specific business processes and accounting practices, such as Healthcare, Oil and Gas, Utilities, etc.; and,
- Consulting or helping to manage industry-related data analytics and/or financial management, emphasizing multiple business and accounting cycles.
Demonstrates intimate level of ability in and/or proven record of success with data science and analytics, forensic technology, forensic accounting, technical investigations and/or accounting-related and business consulting projects, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas:
- Applyingsubject matter specialization to the development and prioritization of data science, analytics, models, and operations;
- Managing multiple engagement teams and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, cross-functional, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment;
- Leading teams to translate business and accounting requirements into technical solutions' specifications;
- Creating, managing, and utilizing machine learning analytics, high performance relational and NoSQL databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Microsoft Access, OLAP, Hadoop, Hive, MongoDB and other proprietary software;
- Gathering, standardizing, and analyzing voluminous transactional electronic data, such as banking records, general ledgers, sales and inventory data, etc.;
- Querying and mining large data sets to discover transaction patterns, examining financial data and filtering for targeted information that utilize both traditional and predictive/advanced analytic methodologies;
- Designing and developing user interfaces and database reports;
- Creating proposals and other business development activities as appropriate;
- Fostering positive working relationship with clients and working effectively with client management and staff at all levels to gather information and perform services;
- Identifying and addressing client needs;
- Building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement;
- Communicating value propositions;
- Managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections;
- Preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
- Communicating cogently when writing, speaking and/or presenting to client finance and technology personnel, client in-house and outside legal counsel, compliance personnel, investigators, vendors and internal team members;
- Leading and training teams in the aforementioned activities, coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback and creating an atmosphere of trust; and,
- Seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.