NikSoft is currently conducting a search for a Forescout Security Engineer
to join the security team of a major nationwide organization, with thousands of sites, to continually improve its complex multi-protocol nationwide networks. A network application security engineer who understands how the Hardware / Software Asset Management program of a large enterprise should work is needed to support the team. The ideal candidate for this job will be a goal-oriented, customer focused information security practitioner who possess the ability to apply technical solutions to business requirements to assist the organization in achieving business, technical, and security related goals. Responsibilities
- Candidate will assess security posture through performing network analysis, problem identification, and solution designs.
- Support Industrial Control / Processing environment requiring constant uptime.
- Determine true threats, false positives and network system misconfigurations and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Provide Daily Operational Support for security tools used by the client.
- Analyze data imports into Splunk for accuracy and completeness; compare data from the various network security tools to identify overlaps and search for gaps
- Engages with other internal and external forces to get and share information to improve processes and security posture
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in the analysis of tool outputs and providing recommendations for improving overall security posture.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related IT field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in cybersecurity, and IT testing, and IT solutions development and maintenance.
- Experience in developing, refining, and planning for future iterations of Asset Management programs.
- Experience with development and enforcement of authorized network / device policies to increase security posture
- Ability to map application components to identify security problems and provide solutions
- Ability to review, produce and make recommended edits to Splunk Dashboards
- Experience in conducting initial triage assessments of findings from network security tools
- Experience in troubleshooting application connectivity and performance through log analysis and network captures, etc.
- Experience with ForeScout CounterACT
****Candidates must be able to obtain a Postal Sensitive Clearance (====ship or ==== required). Additionally, candidates must not have traveled outside of the USA for a combined period not to exceed 6 months within the last 5 years.***
- ForeScout FSCE, ForeScout FSCA, Comptia Net+, CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH), CCNA or a similar certification.