Premier Reinsurance firm is seeking and entry level / junior candidate to configure, map, build and deliver digital documents related to their insurance / reinsurance business. Position will work closely with the senior Business Analyst to map their data to forms and deliver the final product of their systems. Strong computer knowledge is required including MS Word and/or Acrobat and Excel. Any knowledge of XML is a plus. This is a great springboard opportunity for an eager, recent grad looking to work closely within the application development life cycle.
Specific responsibilities are listed below.
- Forms Analyst (FA) should be able to map the data attributes on the forms as per the requirements on the User Story document provided by the Business Analyst
- Forms Analyst (FA) should be able to work closely with the Business Analyst (BA) and Configurator to make sure that the mapped attributes satisfy the configuration requirements, if needed
- FA will be able to perform unit testing, smoke testing using the specifications provided on the user story document
- FA should demonstrate good analytical ability to troubleshoot any mapping issues and assist the team to resolve the forms issues quickly
- FA should be proficient in using MS Word and/or Acrobat/Nitro Pro
- FA should be a self-starter and must be able to work with minimal supervision from other team members and using the documentation/instruction provided by the BA/Configurator/QA