Description Job Description:Primary Responsibilities
- Drives program adoption of DevSecOps principles and methods to increase developer effectiveness and speed delivery of value to mission.
- Advocates use of DevSecOps services through marketing, branding, and communication efforts such as conferences, brown-bag sessions, and classroom training.
- Define approach and support design, build, and delivery of stakeholder training.
- Develop internal and external communications plan for DevOps services focused on software developers, systems administrators, network administrators, and test engineers.
- Develop and maintain DevOps program web presence as a central location for all information regarding availability, description, and use of DevOps services
- Excellent Written and Oral Communications
- Experience with:
- MS PowerPoint
- Basic Web Publishing/Formatting/Content Management
- Basic Graphical Design with Adobe Suite, GIMP, or similar
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
- Candidate must have BS with 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
NSOINTExternal Referral Bonus:
IneligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.