GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
Position: Fraud Analyst
The Fraud Analyst position requires an individual who is passionate about finding and stopping fraud. Successful applicants need to have a keen ability and drive to identify fraudulent activity and go beyond the basics. The position requires the ability to identify and mitigate fraud activity, monitor and review high risk transactions, review transaction reports for trending analysis and fraud mitigation, interact with external and internal customers to champion fraud policies and procedures, and other duties as required in a high pace environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Monitor real time queues and identify high risk transactions within the business portfolio.
* Observe customer transactions to identify fraudulent activity such as account take over, friendly fraud, theft, counterfeit and similar other risks.
* Identify fraudulent transactions and cancel them from further processing.
* Resolve high risk alerts within the service level agreements to reduce potential revenue losses.
* Investigate fraud claims and make decisions regarding their validity based on available internal and card brand policies and 3rd party data and in accordance with defined SOP's
* Interact with banks and customers to validate information and to confirm or cancel authorizations.
* Resolve customer issues within the scope of existing service level agreements.
* Monitor constantly customer and transactional records to identify unauthorized transactions and fraudulent accounts.
* Maintain fraud analysis models to improve efficiency and effectiveness of company systems.
* Ensure confidentiality of all information collected during investigation.
* Determine existing fraud trends by analyzing accounts and transaction patterns.
* Identify system improvements to prevent fraudulent activities.
* Recommend anti-fraud processes for changing transaction patterns and trends.
* Recommend new software tools used for fraud detection, prevention and reporting activities.
* Generate suspicious activity reports and risk management reports for Managers.
* Handle escalated customer calls/inquiries
* Answer phone inquiries from merchants and other banks pertaining to cases that have been worked
* Maintain individual accountability for performance metrics ensuring ever-increasing levels of productivity and accuracy against established benchmarks
* Create clear, concise and compelling documentation to respond to inquiries from legal
* Utilize BPMN process training
Shifts: Shifts vary, and cover hours from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM, 5 shifts per week, any day of the week. Shifts are primarily 9 hours with a 1 hour unpaid lunch. Most analysts are required to work at least 1 weekend day per week. The Customer Protection department is open 363 days/year (closed Thanksgiving and Christmas).
Location: Crestview Hills, KY. Little, if any travel required.
Organization: This position is a member of the Operations Department and reports to the Department Ops Manager - Customer Protection.
Experience and Skills:
Required Skills & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* 1-2 years of Operations, Project and/or Product management experience (preferably in the financial services industry).
* Strong skills and experience in issue resolution, influencing team members and other stakeholders, conduct difficult negotiations and managing to stringent timelines for project.
* Demonstrated superior understanding of business and technology organization, resources, priorities, and policies.
* Ability to bring clarity to ambiguous assignments.
Desired but not required Qualifications:
* Project Management experience
* PMP, ACP, CSM and/or PgMP
* Financial Services experience
* Certification in Lean, Six Sigma, process improvement, facilitation and project management methodologies
* Experience implementing small/medium initiatives across a matrix organization
* Superior working knowledge of business matters, finance, planning, and forecasting
* Experience with financial measurements and metrics
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
We strongly encourage Armed Forces Veterans to apply
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Date Updated: April 30, 2018
Years of Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Starting Date: ASAP