ACS Group is seeking qualified candidates for Fraud Analyst position with a DIRECT client in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
Job Title: Fraud Analyst
Job Location:- Malvern, Pennsylvania
Purpose of the role: Fraud Prevention
- The Fraud Analyst will report into the Head of Fraud Management team
- The Fraud Analyst is shall be responsible for supporting on-going compliance and monitoring fraud program.
- Responsible for maintaining and monitoring fraud management program function that includes responsibility for identification, review and remediation of fraud cases as directed
- Perform fraud training on at least an annual basis (or more frequently as directed by Company) for company personnel
- Support in the design and implementation and maintenance of fraud management tools for the Platform
- Monitor, track and investigate fraud-related issues through the use of company tools
- Support Fraud Management Lead in reporting suspected fraud cases and events immediately to Company, following the escalation process defined by Company
- Review fraud cases and propose corrective actions, process improvements, training, and further remediation
- Prepare case docket for all fraud cases and associated call recordings, online records and other supporting documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in any career stream
- At least 7 years of professional experience related to the job description
- Collaborative, results oriented, good communication skills, flexibility, learnability, conceptual thinking, client focus, and high level of integrity
- Experience in Retirement Services industry is a plus.
- ASPPA certification preferred
Thanks and regards,
678 - 259- 9062
ABOUT ACS GROUP. ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)#Inavero s Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC#Inavero's Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)