Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelors Degree and 4 years of relevant experience, or Masters Degree and 2 years of relevant experience, or 8 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- 3 years of analytical skills experience in analysis related field(s) such as fraud audit, research or similar disciplines OR 3 years of experience working as Analyst conducting case analysis
- 3 years of combined experience in the following:
o Knowledge of audit principles
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to prepare reports and associated metrics
o Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
o Ability to understand and monitor audit irregular trends and be able to present to upper management.
o Ability to analyze cases logically and make rational data driven decisions.
- 3 years of experience writing customer deliverables, including daily case documentation.
- 2 years of experience with research tools used for fraud identity and verification, authentication, device authentication.
- 2 years of experience working in a professional office setting and interacting with customers
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance.
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Prior Federal Government/Government/large scale corporate professional working experience.
- General knowledge of cyber security and information security concepts.
- Proven ability to adapt to new technologies and ability to learn skills necessary to complete job.
- Possess the creative problem-solving abilities necessary to suggest new methods of analysis and prevention.
- Prior Client experience a plus.
- Experience with process flow documentation creation, presentation and conducting trainings.
- Excellent ability to effectively interface with the team and other stakeholders.
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment