Job Title: MES Senior Technology Engineer - W2
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 6 Months
We are seeking a highly qualified senior engineer to be a part of MES implementation projects within our BTS organization. This position is expected to work collaboratively with technology and business groups to conceive, design, engineer, implement and support data, software, and technology solutions that solve significant scientific or business problems. Develop productive collaborations and communications with other groups across multiple disciplines.
- Follow the Computerized Systems Validation process and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodology to build and qualify/validate systems.
- Coordinate and complete project activities in collaboration with the Project Manager.
- As an application SME, work with infrastructure teams to implement and deploy POMSnet with other partner systems like TIBCO, SAP and Maximo.
- Participate in workshops to analyze user requirements and define functional requirements for MES solutions through client interviews and document analysis.
- Participate in discussions with the customer to evaluate requirements and business processes, review functional and technical designs and develop solutions to satisfy requirements.
- Understand the complexities and requirements of customer business applications such as ERP, LIMS, and MAXIMO systems.
- Deploy workstations and install applications on both client and servers as needed.
- Contacting vendors as needed for troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Collaborate with the business partners and other architects to develop a vision and multi-year roadmap for the advancement and lifecycle management of the applications.
- Collaborate with business partners to understand how automation can improve workflow and efficiency
- Work closely with other business and Process Engineers to identify opportunities to stop inefficient practices, simplify business processes, and codify them into automated solutions and platforms.
- Support site critical MES enhancement projects, including hardware upgrade, process streamline, architecture upgrade, recipe delivery, and testing coordination.
- Support software and configuration required for external systems interfaces such as DeltaV, SAP, LIMS, and Maximo
- GSD Systems
- Methods & Technologies to support with Data Integration
- Ready to apply knowledge & expertise to solve conflicts and technical problems.
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting and performance of complicated systems
- Solid experience and Microsoft Windows
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is preferred or equivalent plus 3-5 years technical experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with global scale manufacturing systems (ERP/LIMS/MES/PCS, OSI/PI, Track & Trace) development, integration, and support
- Knowledge and experience with all phases of SDLC in a cGXP environment
- Strong skills in methods and technologies to support manufacturing data integrations (SQL, Web Services/MQ, data mapping etc.)
- Good knowledge of Oracle Pl/SQL, Label printers, Scanners Configuration and support
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting and performance improvements of computerized systems
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions including automation
- Ability to apply knowledge and expertise to solve complex technical problems
- Experience with IQ/OQ/PQ, authoring validation documents and execution
- POMS experience is a plus
- Process knowledge of SAP, LIMS, Maximo and Process Control Interface is a plus
- Solid experience in MS windows server is a plus
If interested please email and/ or call me (Adnan) at 6788884942/6789189733
Softpath is a preferred staffing vendor to fortune 500 companies in the US-headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.