As a Front End React Developer, you will address complex problems at scale while using your expertise in coding, algorithms, complexity analysis, and large-scale system design in conjunction with application support to identify and develop products and solutions to optimize operational activities and contribute to improving the consumer experience.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices.
- Consultancy approach to create new designs, architectures, standards, and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
- Systematic multitasking problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Ability to influence Software Engineering leadership by motivating improvements to the company s operational excellence.
- Conduct on-call duties as needed for urgent matters.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience..
- Experience in one or more of: Java, C, C++, Perl, Python, Go, or scripting experience in Shell and Perl.
- Experience with current technologies like React, AWS, Elastic Stack.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.