Requisition Number: 84419
We are Insight
. Insight Digital Innovation
is dedicated to making the impossible possible. We combine cutting-edge technology, creative thinking
and the power of scale
to deliver radical business transformation.
Our areas of expertise include Cloud enablement, Data & AI, DevOps, Digital strategy, Intelligent applications, IoT & smart edge and Transformation Services
From IT strategy and design
to implementation and management
, our employees
help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Microsoft
2020 US Partner of the Year Databricks
2020 National Consulting and SI Partner of the Year HashiCorp
2020 Partner Award: Americas Investment Partner of the Year Intel
2020 US Innovation Partner of the Year
with project leadership and full stack development experience. You will be responsible for estimating, designing and leading cross-functional projects that are mission-critical to our clients as well as driving go-to-market direction and building internal IP. While working with our clients, you will lead teams that work collaboratively with product managers, developers, architects, testers, and subject matter experts on other teams within an Agile development methodology. You must be able to clearly communicate both internally with the project team(s) you lead and externally to clients to achieve success on your projects. What you'll do at Insight Digital Innovation:
will be responsible for front-end architecture of mission-critical solutions for a wide range of clients, from Fortune 1000 companies to educational institutions and non-profits.
will lead development teams at a high level and drive direction for growing our front-end offerings.
will work closely with business and IT stakeholders in a collaborative, team environment to envision and implement modern architectures that are of extremely high quality.
understand that individuals and interactions are the pillars of an exceptional team and the foundation for successful projects.
believe that enabling a cross-functional, self-organizing team is critical to delivering with excellence.
will assist in project pre-sales and estimation activities for new work.
will lead in interviewing and screening front-end developer candidates. What you'll need to join Insight Digital Innovation: Minimum Requirements:
- 6+ years of relevant technology experience and skills as listed below
- Practiced in architecting and developing complex enterprise applications for large-scale production deployment.
- Proficiency leading project teams to deliver high-quality solutions for external clients
- Experience in consulting and client management
- Solid understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Expert experience with one or more modern front-end web frameworks (Angular, React, Vue, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of Design Systems & Atomic Design principles
- Expert knowledge of scalable CSS architecture methodologies & software design principles
- Experience architecting front-end on large scale applications
- Experience working in close collaboration with designers and good understanding of visual / interaction design principles
- Experience setting up front-end build tooling
- Experience with and advocacy for accessibility best practices
- Experience with web performance best practices
- Experience setting up / writing front-end unit, integration, and end to end tests
- Understanding of established software development life cycles
- Experience with technical pre-sales
- Working with potential clients and partners to vet opportunities and propose solutions
- Drafting rough orders of magnitude and proposals
- Developing estimates and staffing plans
- Writing statements of work
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tempe || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Tempe, AZ ||Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
Architecture, Front End, Consulting, Developer, Drafting, Engineering, Technology