Job Number: R0082149
Front-End Web Developer, MidThe Challenge:
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to help build a system that will solve complex and challenging business, analytic, and mission objectives with modern digital solutions? As a front-end web developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We're looking for a developer with the skills needed to build visually appealing user interfaces for applications in a cloud-based environment from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a front-end developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques and identify needed system improvements. Using full life cycle development following Agile methodology and test-driven development, you'll work with the development team to build user interfaces and create optimal user experiences. You'll analyze the needs and the environment to help make sure the solution the team develops considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change government business and missions for the better."You Have:
Nice If You Have:
- 3+ years of experience with full life cycle Agile software development
- Experience with developing web applications with XML, HTML, HTML5, CSS, JSON, TypeScript, or jQuery
- Experience with design and development of Graphic User Interfaces (GUI)
- Experience with User Experience Design
- Experience with Visual Design tools, including Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, or design tools
- Experience with developing prototypes, wireframes, or graphical mockups
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with development on cloud infrastructure
- Experience with user engagement to gather feedback and capture requirements
- Experience with development of dashboards to visually represent data pulls from SQL/NoSQL databases
- Possession of excellent consulting and communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is requiredBuild Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
• experts in virtually every field
• a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
• opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.