Please, no third parties. Permanent residents only.
Only Southern California candidates will be considered.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes into actual code that will produce visual elements of a core application.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designer(s) and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Build solutions that work in all browsers, including Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.
- Use a web content management system in order to edit/create pages, assist partner departments with adding/editing content in the CMS.
- Create iconography, graphics, banners, and landing pages.
- Design layouts and templates for global solutions with user-centric focus.
- Provide design feedback and make recommendations for improving websites and workflow.
- Collaborate with back-end web developers and designers to apply style and UI design to web applications and pages.
- Apply company brand guidelines and improve site performance.
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience developing websites and applications.
- Solid knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent hand-coding HTML and CSS3 skills (SCSS preferred).
- Experience working with systems written in Java or other enterprise framework.
- Experience with mobile/responsive design.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager.
- Working knowledge of cookies (reading and writing) for dynamic/situational content.
- Proven ability and willingness to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Experience with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap and/or Foundation preferred).
- Experience developing and applying design patterns.
- Previous experience with versioning (Git preferred).
- Knowledge of site performance enhancements.
- Creating and using web components.
- Experience with Block Element Modifier (BEM) naming convention.
- Knowledge of Webpack and/or Gulp.
tags: front-end web developer, front end web developer, front-end developer, front end developer, web designer, ux developer, ux designer, user experience developer, user experience designer, ui developer, ui designer, user interface developer, user interface designer