Please, no third parties. Permanent residents only.
This is an onsite job in San Diego, CA and there is no relocation assistance available.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the alignment of marketing, web design, and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages.
- Collaborate with back-end developers, web designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent.
- Ensure user experience determines design choices and develop features to enhance the user experience.
- Strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensure web design is optimized across all devices.
- Build efficient, reusable code for future use and optimize web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilize a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout the design.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years of web development experience on commercial, business applications.
- Utilize organized and semantic code structure with emphasis on current standards and best responsive practices.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS).
- Knowledge of and experience developing to the WCAG 2.0 AA level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work independently and with team members on fast-paced projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- Experience with the following are preferred: Sitecore, Tealium, and/or Google Analytics.