oin us as a Principal Software Engineer on our Digital Experience Software Engineering team in Round Rock to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you'll achieve
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will work on a high volume, customer facing, ecommerce ecosystem with annual revenue over 90 billion. You will create engaging and intriguing customer experiences using the latest in modern design and technologies. You will collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers, designers, and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
• Create engaging and intriguing customer experiences using the latest in modern design and technologies
• Fine-tune experiences to provide best-in-class performance and accessibility
• Elevate technology and consistently apply best practices for continuous improvement
• Excel in a fast-paced agile environment, in small groups and individually, delivering on multiple priorities with little supervision
• Be responsible for and fully own the products you create with your team
• Lead and Mentor other engineers across different skill levels
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for with this role:
Essential Requirements - Recent, relevant experience in:
• Concepts and practical application of Accessibility, SEO, and Performance for modern Web Applications.
• Building APIs/MicroServices/Micro-Front-Ends
• Test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
• Modern programming languages like C#, Java, Python, etc. (C# .NET/.Net Core preferred)
• 5-7 years of experience in relevant field
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
Here's our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We're proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What's most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn't stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what's next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or