SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
SAIC is seeking a Web Developer who will be responsible for providing quality visualization and publishing solutions in support of corporate communication requirements from a diverse Sponsor wide client base. The selected candidate shall work independently or within a team environment in the development of multiple content-rich products of varying complexity. The selected candidate shall have polished skills in concept development and execution while routinely managing a moderate to heavy workload. Work Requirement:
SAIC requires a Web Developer to work in tandem with Instructional Systems Designers, UX/UI Designers, and multimedia programmers to develop rich interactive web and web-based training products. The selected candidate shall also work with video producers and graphic designers in the creation of media products and applications. The Contractor shall conduct quality assurance and accessibility testing on web products and interface with customers and SMEs. The selected candidate shall also participate in requirements gathering sessions for multidisciplinary product development and other meetings required by the Sponsor. Qualifications
The Contractor shall have the following required skills and demonstrated experience:
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor's in IT related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Web Development
- Recent demonstrated experience developing highly interactive custom web sites and interactive applications from concept phase through final deployment.
- Recent demonstrated experience developing cleanly-coded, front-end prototypes for client web sites.
Other demonstrated experience which is highly desired, though not required, include:
- Demonstrated experience developing highly interactive custom Web-based Training courses.
- Demonstrated experience implementing accessibility features in web and interactive products.
- Demonstrated ability to perform Quality Assurance and Accessibility testing with the JAWS screen reader.
- Demonstrated experience developing Web-Based Training using responsive design techniques.
- Demonstrated experience with AJAX, PHP, Java, Ruby, XSLT, SQL Server or JSP.
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing databases and integrating them with web-based learning products and systems.
- Demonstrated experience migrating interactive Flash content to HTML5.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple tasks and working in a fast-paced team environment with enforced deadlines.
My SAIC Benefits.