SPECIALIZED SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- This person will specialize in Front End / User Interface (UI) development.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Section 508 Compliance for Accessibility Experience Vue/Angular/React experience Managing Design systems Developing Design patterns Automation tool experience (Gulp/Grunt/Webpack) Java EE 1.5+/JSP/JSTL/JSF Java Security - Java SE 6+ Spring Framework Experience with Software Performance Tools
Software and Other Tools:
- Advanced knowledge of relevant operating systems, programming languages, and development tools and their usage in the company.
- Customer-focused, project-oriented programming environment. Fast paced, multi-platformed environment which may require action and response 24X7 to support the technical business needs of the customer.
- 20% Provide expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business. Conceive, design, and implement structures and programs to business systems software.
- 15% Act as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor, and change agent providing expertise and technical guidance on complex projects.
- Work closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to determine business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Ensure solutions are aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards.
- 15% Provide design recommendations based on long-term IT organization strategy. Make recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build recommendations.
- 15% Perform analysis, design, programming, and implementation on systems and procedures to solve complex business or scientific problems.
- Develop enterprise-level applications and custom integration solutions. Evaluate complex interrelationships in immediate programming area to determine how changes in one program will affect another related area.
- 15% Develop programming and development standards. Devise new sources of data and develop new approaches and techniques. Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- 15% Provide guidance to lower level programmers/analysts. Lead, plan, organize, and/or coordinate complex projects or phases of large projects. Determine and resolve problems with other systems analysts, programmers, and systems users.
- 5% Test designed programs, verify logic, perform any necessary "debugging," and write the documentation.
- Bachelor's degree-in Computer Science, Information Technology or other job-related degree OR Associates in above Major plus 2 added years combination education and experience: 10 Years
- OR Extra 4 years job related work experience: 14 Years
- Applications development, systems testing or other job-related experience: 8 Years
- Specialized in Front End / User interface development: 4 Years
* Globalpundits is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Globalpundits is also committed to making our workplace accessible to individuals with disabilities and will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, for individuals to participate in the application and hiring process.