• College degree in Computer Science, Management Information Science, Business Administration or related field preferred.
• A minimum of 7 years experience in software application development and maintenance required with web development experience which includes:
o Crossbrowser and browser documents standards web development.
o Open source client frameworks.
o Foundation in web services and their use within the .NET framework.
o Visual Basic, ASP, COM+ experience preferred.
o Good written and oral communications, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
o Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
• Project management and/ or experience in the Property/Casualty Insurance Industry desirable.
• Ability to easily move between multiple projects at any given time.
• Requires excellent communication skills, analytic ability, strong judgment and the ability to work directly with customers and IT management and staff.
• Requires in depth knowledge of customer area’s functions and systems, and application development technological alternatives.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
1 Hartfield Blvd, Suite 304 East Windsor, CT, 06088