Front-End Application Engineer
• 1-2 years or more professional experience building interactive and responsive web applications using web standard technologies.
• Demonstrable experience with AngularJS / Angular 2+, jQuery and the DOM.
• Expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
• Experience working with Restful APIs.
• Experience with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, or Skeleton).
• CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS).
• Familiarity with usability and accessibility best practices.
• Experience working in an agile environment.
• Knowledge of object-oriented design, including design patterns.
• Attention to detail and software quality.
• A passion for user experience and front-end architecture.
• Experience with and understanding of Git.
• Applying new technologies to solve difficult problems.
• Experience with Karma and/or testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Mocha, or Protractor.
• Experience working with Node.js, Bower, Gulp or Grunt.
• Experience with CloudFoundry, Heroku, AWS, Docker or similar.
• Experience or familiarity with concept of continuous integration.
• Experience or familiarity with Behavior-driven/test-driven development.
• Understanding of and/or experience with Java and Spring Framework.
• Cross-platform solutions like PhoneGap/Cordova a plus.
• User Experience (UX) analysis/design.
• Healthcare development background.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or