Job Title: Front End Developer, React.js
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Excelacom is a consulting and technology solutions company with a focus on Communications and Media providers. At our core, we partner with our clients to solve their complex business, technology and operational challenges through a combination of consulting expertise and telecom-focused product solutions.
Our consulting teams optimize existing systems and work on an accelerated timeline using innovative approaches and best practices that minimize risk and maximize return to improve business and operational performance without costly technology transformations.
Excelacom is a global company and is headquartered in the United States in Reston, VA, outside of Washington, D.C., with offices in North America and Europe as well as a technology center in Chennai, India.
As a Front-End Engineer, you will be responsible for creating high quality applications. You will work with the engineers and product owners across multiple teams to develop, manage and deliver applications. The ideal candidate is self-sufficient and a strong team player who is curious and loves solving challenging problems.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design and Develop high performance web applications used by hundreds of thousands of users globally.
• Promote consistent architecture patterns for design and development within and across development teams.
• Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality software delivery, sprint after sprint. Leverage automation testing methods to increase test coverage and build confidence in continuous delivery pipeline.
• Be an effective contributor to agile teams. Participate vigorously in SCRUM ceremonies and help the team to get to “done-done” consistently.
• Collaborate on effective development practices and evangelize within and across teams
• Continually evaluate emerging frameworks and technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that strengthen web products
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a concentration in a technical field such as Computer Science or Equivalent
• Experience working with React.JS and ReactJs workflows
Excelacom, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Any decision affecting employment, compensation, promotion, or transfer will be based solely on personal qualifications and merit, regardless of sex, race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age, results of genetic testing, service in the military, pregnancy, childbirth or other related medical conditions or any other factor protected under applicable law.