The Front-End Developer builds functional, appealing and responsive User Interface by utilizing the latest web technologies to support business requirements. This role involves coding, testing, resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
A. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Include the following, other duties may be assigned):
2. Create user interface using HTML5, CSS3, SASS/SCSS
3. Integrate the front-end with the JSON returned by the Restful Services.
B. QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
1. Proven work experience as a Front-end software developer with experience in designing interactive and responsive web applications.
2. Strong understanding and experience with Angular 2+ / Angular JS.
4. Proficient understanding of HML5, CSS
5. Strong experience with jQuery
6. Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
7. Basic understanding of SASS/SCSS
8. Basic understanding of Restful APIs, JSON.
9. Basic knowledge of Node.js, npm, angular-cli
10. Basic understanding of JAVA/J2EE applications.
11. Basic knowledge of Webservices (Restful and SOAP)
12. Excellent oral and written communications skills
EXPERIENCE 3-5 years of experience with the following technologies:
1. Angular 2+ / Angular JS
2. HTML 5
3. CSS3, SASS/SCSS
4. WCAG 2.0 Compliance
5. Kendo UI Library
7. Webservices (Restful, SOAP)
C. EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS and/or MEMBERSHIPS:
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field required
D. COMMUNICATIONS SKILLS:
This role requires interaction with program manager, tech lead, co-developers and end-users. The ability to effectively communicate ideas and concepts both verbally and in written documents is critical.
CTIS, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CTIS Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
1 Research Ct., Suite 200 Rockville, MD, 20850Contact