Front End Developer New York/Chicago Contract or PermanentOur client is looking to bring on multiple Front End Developer's for contract and permanent opportunities. For more information, contact Ryan Sedwitz at email@example.com.
- Write code to implement visual elements into various web applications.
- Collaborate with your team to design new and enhanced features for an exceptional user experience.
- Develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule.
- Maintain and enhance code integrity, security, data protection, and quality.
- Provide recommendations on, and implement technologies to achieve goals.
- Hands-on experience with GCP.
- AngularJS or similar framework.
- Expert knowledge /experience of Twitter Bootstrap & jQuery.
- Expert knowledge / experience of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.