Front-end Developer - React
Location: Philadlephia, PA 19103 remote via covid*
Required Skills and Experience
- Expertise in rendering page designs (wireframes / visual designs) into code.
- Familiarity with responsive web design principles and understanding a mobile-first approach.
- Experience building custom user interface components in a reusable manner.
- Knowledge of web standards, progressive enhancement, and accessibility concerns.
- Debugging code across different browsers and devices (desktop, mobile, tablet).
- Knowledge and practical experience with Microservice based architectures.
- Front-end development using an enterprise CMS (Sitecore, CQ5, Ektron, Sitefinity).
- Consuming back-end / web service technologies – REST, JSON, GraphQL.
- Working in environments that apply the agile methodology.
- Review user stories. Participate in planning sessions. Identify tasks related to HTML authoring and/or front-end development. Estimate effort for front-end development.
- Contribute and maintain pattern libraries for user interface components.
- Work with other developers on tasks related to back-end integration.
- Collaborate with user experience designers and back-end developers / architects to complete assigned tasks using an Agile methodology.
- Analyze and optimize the performance of web pages.
- Ensure work products are delivered on-schedule and comply with best practices and standards.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.