Description Job Description:
Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We're focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn't be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. EACH DAY MATTERS!
This role is responsible for designing, developing and configuring front end user interface to meet process and application requirements and support back-end developers with development, testing, and troubleshooting in a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps process. This role is an expert on creating intuitive user interface design for end-users (analysts, targeters, and data scientists). This role uses best practices and patterns to perform design, development, and automated testing of software modules via DevSecOps Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CI/CD). Duties also include software requirements analysis, Section 508 requirements implementation, risk identification, risk mitigation, and collaboration across Agile teams. Primary Responsibilities:
This role performs software systems development, including the design, development, troubleshooting, and debugging of software programs for software enhancements and new software-intensive systems and products.
Participate in peer reviews and unit testing, and must be adaptable to different responsibilities.
Duties include software requirements analysis, development of software products.
This role is responsible for identifying software and hardware dependencies and capacities.
Utilize an Agile incremental delivery approach, supporting incremental development of high-quality, fully tested Java based web application delivery cycle.Basic Qualifications:
External Referral Bonus:
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Experience planning and leading major technology assignments.
- Proficient with navigating Section 508 requirements.
- Experience evaluating performance results and recommending major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Must have strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Experience as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- Extensive experience developing mobile application
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance.
- Candidate must have Bachelor's with 8-12 years or prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. Will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Software EngineeringPay Range: