Front End Developer (React JS)
Bored with your current job? Not feeling appreciated or empowered?
Would you like the creative freedom to do your top-quality work with an inspiring and collaborative team?
Use your front-end (React JS) chops to help deliver a pharmacy app and website that disrupts the largest established players in the pharmacy space, changing an industry (and your portfolio) forever. We are looking for a talented, driven and experienced developer that can build native mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms, and build a responsive website, while maintaining our backend WooCommerce and current site. This role is responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the development and product teams responsible for other products. We're looking for a strong team player with a commitment to perfection.
Responsibilities of the Full stack/mobile apps (reACT) Developer:
* Maintain and continue to make incremental changes to our website, currently built in WordPress
* Our technical requirements have shifted, as the business has evolved; concurrent to above, specify technical requirements and incorporate with known UI/UX requirements to determine and rebuild the site in a suitable CMS
* Maintain and continue to make incremental changes to our native apps
* Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms and responsive web from Zeplin generated screens
* Maintain and continue to develop back-end website applications via Woo Commerce
* Maintain the servers and the databases
* Work alongside UX/UI designers for features on site and apps
* Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability and assuring user input is validated
* Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
* Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes--React Native moves fast and often breaks things
* Writing and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable html, PHP, CSS and React JS code
* Developing new user-facing features and building reusable code and libraries for future use
* Developing new user-facing features as well as the integration of backend code & end points
* Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications by identifying bugs and solving problems.
Skills & Requirements:
* BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
* 2+ year's experience with React JS
* Experience with PHP and .NET
* Familiarity with Bootstrap and Angular JS frameworks
* Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
* Familiarity with database technology including MS SQL, MySQL and MongoDB
* Familiarity with debugging tools, TFS, GIT, Jira and Confluence (or similar), SDLC, Agile and Scrum
* Working experience integrating third-party APIs
* Working knowledge of ADA AA standard
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.