If interested, please send an updated copy of your resume to
Position: Frontend Developer
Location: Richmond, VA
Type: 1 year contract Responsibilities:
Must haves/Top Skills:
- The team needs someone who can articulate the technical problem and communicate it to the non-technical folks.
- They don't have to be a coder but they need enough knowledge to translate it to the business side (Product Owners)
- The CE will need development and design experience, but they aren't going to code or be doing development work themselves.
- The ability to be a technical SME and consult with the tech + design teams will be their responsibility.
- They also need to have good communication skills.
- They are going to work with the teams that are building into this framework
- Will submit work to be reviewed and tested
- Want to make sure someone can clearly articulate the customer impact
- Talk to developer -go into technical detail - but also talk to the business side to explain.
Nice to have:
- iOS/Android Mobile Development
- Object C experience
- iOS Mobile Developmen
- Digital Accessibility Experience is preferred: The team is using Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 AA (WCAG 2.0 AA),
- Experience with Mobile Web & Mobile App Best Practices
- Lean/Agile experience
- Ability to effectively communicate across multiple levels (Executive Sponsors to technical team members)
- Be able to influence and coordinate third parties and suppliers
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or