Atrilogy's direct Client is looking for a Frontend Developer in Merrimack, NH for 6+ month contract (renewable contract).
This position can be based in Merrimack, NH, Durham, NC or Westlake, TX.
The right person has a desire to learn new emerging technologies, and determine how those can be employed in our applications to enhance our customer experience on the Web. You will work to develop a working presentation layer based on either a requirements document, discussions with the entire development team. Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Work in an agile team to apply defined corporate style guide and accessibility standards and contribute to enterprise component library
- Work with application development teams in the application development life cycle
- Support the firm's User Experience Research through Usability studies
- Work with Instructional Designers and non-technical team members to realize the application
- Advanced proficiency in TypeScript, HTML5, Sass, Responsive Web Design
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Angular 5+
- Experience with SCSS
- Experience with build tools (eg. Gulp, WebPack), Node.js, NPM
- Experience coding using modern best practices and accessibility guidelines
- Experience with wire framing, designing, prototyping (eg. Moqups, Marvel, InVision)
- Comfortable with image editing software (eg. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Experience building web and mobile user interfaces using data from API's
Please include URL of portfolio site.
- Knowledge of Tableau 10.5 +
- Knowledge of Google Analytics tracking code
- Knowledge of Microsoft OneNote API and Graph API
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems and Learning Management Systems
- Knowledge of web security and performance techniques
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. Atrilogy Solutions Group is willing to sponsor qualified H-1B Visa candidate. No C2C is allowed on this role. W2 candidates only.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.