Job: Front-End Developer
Location: King of Prussia, Pa
Type: Perm or Contract-to-Hire
- Architect, build, bench test, code review, and maintain code for SaaS web applications.
- Write clean maintainable code and read code created by others.
- Create and maintain front-end unit tests and selenium tests.
- Interact closely with product owners, UX, software quality assurance, and developers to shape, identify, prioritize, and realize project requirements for production environments.
- Participate in and contribute to technical design discussions.
- Ensure code adheres to standards for accessibility, scalability, usability, security, and performance.
- Perform other duties, assignments, and/or special projects as time or circumstances necessitate.
- Back-end development is also expected as a member of cross functional Scrum teams.
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies to scope and plan features.
- Be a resource for supporting other developers with front-end development.
- Angular 2+ experience required.
- Ability to independently manage time and priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Sass experience preferred.
- D3 experience preferred.
- Agile development experience preferred.
- Knowledge of open source technologies and MVC frameworks preferred. ie. Python, Django.
- Understanding of RESTful API design.
- Desire to learn new technologies.
Intelligent Capital Network, Inc. is a staffing firm focused on the most important part of the industry-PEOPLE. We are dedicated to attracting the area's most talented IT and marketing professionals. At ICN we use the term partnering when describing relationships with our consultants. That is because we invest the time to understand the motivating force behind each consultant, provide consultants with a strong understanding of our clients' projects and strive to match each consultant with a project which will satisfy the consultant's short and long term needs. Only by connecting the best consultants to the best projects is ICN able to drive the New Economy. ICN has been able to identify, attract and develop intimate relationships with the most exciting projects throughout the Mid Atlantic Region. For more information or to submit your resume, please email email@example.com.