Mindbank Consulting Group currently has an urgent and immediate need for a Front End Developer.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
• Propose and implement Architect for SPA using React JS
• Develop code using industry best practices for maintenance of external/internal web site(s), the web-based system(s).
• Test web applications in multi-platform, cross-browser development.
• Produce front-end system requirement documents
• Build UI according to UI/UX designs and troubleshoot/resolve defects in UI components
• Optimize front end for maximum speed and scalability
• Ability to work collaboratively with a team on a variety of projects and extend functionality within current web-based applications.
• Participate in requirements, design, and code reviews
Front End Developer Requirements:
• Proven Ability to lead the technical team and provide the technical guidance
• Experience developing sophisticated single-page applications using React framework
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Experience working with server-side frameworks such as .NET MVC
• Experience developing and working with REST APIs
****US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.****
Why work for Mindbank?
Mindbank has been providing business solutions to Fortune 1000 companies and government
agencies for over three decades. We provide IT Services Supplemental Staffing,
Specialized/On-Demand Recruiting, Supplemental Human Resources Services, Vendor Management
Solutions, and Outplacement Services.
Our nationwide presence offers consultants many interesting assignments locally and around
the country. As a Mindbank consultant, you have choices. You advise us for which companies
you are most interested in working. We never submit your resume to any company without your
prior permission. You determine if you want a full-time or a part-time position, or if you
would like to take time off between assignments. We want our relationship with you to last;
therefore we listen carefully to your preferences and work hard to match you with the perfect
We also offer:
• Competitive Compensation
• Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
• 401K Plan
• Education Reimbursement
• Employment Options
• Market Strength – Quality Reputation
• Our Commitment to our employees and clients
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to: Megan.Perrault@Mindbank.com or call me
Mindbank Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
gender identity, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, among other things,
or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
11800 Sunrise Valley Dr, Suite 1450 Reston, VA, 20191