Who We Are
Provenir is a global fintech company with offices in New Jersey, New York, London, Leeds, and Singapore. We are passionate about technology and helping businesses become industry leaders. As a leading provider of decisioning and analytics products for financial services and other industries, we empower businesses to create innovative, digital-first financial decisioning solutions that drive business growth.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for people who share our values and our passion, who are creative and rise to meet challenges. Individual contributors, who thrive in a collaborative culture and strong technical environment. People who are self-starting and dynamic in nature with interest in learning cutting edge technologies to produce and deliver proof of concepts with minimum direction.
What You'll Do
We’re seeking a creative Frontend Web Developer that can work with our development team to design and develop our new SaaS offering. The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of web application development and an ability to translate our business needs into user-centric UI components that will expand our application’s functionality in our industry. The Web Developer will be responsible for creating new features and transitioning legacy functionality to our new web application as well as updating our current online applications.
The candidate will demonstrate skills and expertise in the following areas:
- Design and Develop new screens, elements, and features
- Build new ways of approaching solutions (proof of concepts)
- Develop dynamic, reusable, and extensible code that has sophisticated architecture
- Interact with team members and team leads to deliver enterprise level code
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge transfers
- Work in an agile environment(sprints, sprint planning, sprint retrospective, daily stand-ups)
- Maintain documentation on new features
- Follow best code practices - Must write readable DRY code
- Responsible for writing unit tests
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
Qualifications, Strengths and Skill
- Must have previously built web applications
- Understand REST… do you POST man?
- Ownership of your work
- Motivated self-starter and willingness to learn
Nice to Have
- Command line
- UX/UI user-centric designs
At Provenir, you’ll be a member of a dynamic and growing team that prides itself in developing highly innovative, adaptable and configurable software solutions. You’ll enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package and a comfortable work space. Our collaborative culture and strong technical environment make Provenir a great place to build your career. To learn more go to www.Provenir.com. Provenir is an Equal Opportunity Employer.