Centizen Inc. is a global IT solutions and consulting firm focused on delivering scalable solutions that address complex business problems of our clients. We provide above market salaries and benefits. Please visit our website to see all of our open positions in PM, QA, BSA, SAP, Analytics, Java development and others at
Position: Application Engineer - 954566T
Visa sponsorship: H1b, OPT, CPT sponsorship provided for the suitable candidates Rate : Open Negotiable for the right candidate Duration: 18 Months
Sr. Application Engineer-Consumer Digital Technology
As a Sr. Application Engineer in the Store Solutions Team, you will be joining the global Direct-to-Consumer team to lay the groundwork for highly scalable solutions for client B&M stores. In this role, you are responsible for implementing solutions and automated processes that allow for rapid delivery of software. You will be part of an agile team responsible for delivering solutions that help run the global business processes within the four walls of the stores in over 20 countries. Some of the solutions that team works on includes Point of sale, In-store Payment and other key initiatives. This is a team that’s always on the offense, working on innovative solutions and creating opportunities and solutions for the business.
- As part of an agile team help develop large and complex project implementations.
- Create best practices and oversee the current engineering practices within the team.
- Coach and train other engineers within the team
- Advocate new technologies or solutions within and outside of the team.
- Work with rest of the team to create strategies and goals for the team.
- Incorporate the latest technologies to aid in developing high quality, scalable applications
Proven track record of:
- A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast pace, evolving environment
- Leadership capability, including ability to motivate and mentor others
- Thinking and planning strategically, with ability to communicate the strategy to a large organization
- Delivering complex, cross functional IT projects and/or programs
- Pulling a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions
C#, WCF, MVC, XML, SQL, NUnit, Building RESTFul web services, White automation framework.
- Web API, Mock Framework, Dependency Injection, MSMQ, Windows Services,Agile Methodologies, Stash/Bitbucket.
- Continuous integration and deployment practices
- Point of Sale experience.
- Payment experience in working with multiple payment providers.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Agile development practice
To Apply: Please send us your resume, Visa Status, Availability, your requested bill rate, Skype Id to email@example.com
There are many advantages for IT professionals like yourself to work with Centizen. These include:
- We enjoy approved IT vendor status with several leading companies in the Pacific Northwest and continually grow our list of approved vendor status with additional companies.
- We are an ethical company with integrity and a dedication to delivering high results for our clients.
- We are fair and honest in all of our business dealings with our consultants and clients
- We pay top scale hourly rates based on your credentials, experience and market demand for your skill sets
- We can offer other related benefits as needed and customized to your situation
- We can work with you to help you achieve your career growth and goals
- We offer immediate H1B transfer. Immediate Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. processing with PERM for the right candidates.
Please follow us on:
We are always looking to network, so if you are in the market or just interested in hearing about future opportunities, please send us a current resume along with your hourly compensation requirements. If you would like to be added to our linked in professional network, go to our LinkedIn profile at http:// www.linkedin.com/in/leema