* Update, maintain, and ensure the quality and integrity of the Institution's overall online presence including websites, online systems, and related web activities.
* Assess site performance and health using various web analytics and tools to improve the impact of online content.
* Ensure website compatibility with current and certain legacy browsers and mobile platforms.
* Set up tracking codes, integration points, and advanced automation of marketing reports to assist staff to assess the overall health of the site, impact of content, email marketing efforts, search rankings, campaigns, signups, engagement rates, etc.
* Support communications staff with developing and integrating interactive stories and data visualizations.
* Set up campaign microsites and landing pages as needed.
* Support Social Media Editor with the development of social apps for campaigns and integrating live feeds with the website, helping PIIE produce social apps (interactive quizzes, impact maps, etc.) to engage certain audience profiles through social channels, landing pages, and other tools.
* Install and update modules and implement other security updates. Run security review module to check for site vulnerabilities.
* Stay up-to-date on emerging web development trends and standards.Drupal