Located in Downtown D.C., our client is a dynamic data analytics company. They have helped digitize and visualize data for a number of clients across several industries. They have recently launched a product that specifically focuses on a company’s brand engagement as well as the level of conversation on social media. Through this platform, organizations can make their data analysis interactive, responsive, and user-friendly!
- 1+ year experience with Node.js
- Must have an active Github or webpage
- Gulp or Grunt
- NoSQL database experience (MongoDB, Redis)
- Excellent communication Skills
- Previous work in the startup space
- Competitive Salary, Based on Experience
- 401k Plan
- Generous PTO
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Great downtown location!
Local candidates only, please! We meet all of our candidates in person to ensure the best fit for everyone. Only candidates authorized to work for any employer in the United States will be considered. Our client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.