Wilmington, DE Salary:
Ourclient is currently seeking a Front End Developer Location:
Wilmington, DE or Philadelphia, PADuration:
Contract to hire Please send qualified resumes directly to Rob Petras at for immediate consideration. Summary:
Our client is seeking a highly creative Front-end developer to support our clients digital transformation initiative. The Front-end developer will build innovative and creative user interfaces and web designs for both browser-based desktop applications as well as hybrid mobile applications to be delivered to internal and external bank customers.
The Front-end developer is responsible for the entire web development process (design, development and deployment), enhancing usability and accessibility, and implementing responsive web design principles to ensure consistent user experiences across browsers and platforms. The qualified candidate will collaborate with back-end developers and marketing team to accurately translate user and business needs regarding design into functional frontend code and will contribute and share user experience best practices and new front-end technologies during design sessions and code reviews. This candidate is also responsible for maintaining internal and external-facing web applications using HTML5, CSS3, JS, React, and Angular JS to create interactive web applications as well as taking advantage of advanced features available in Progressive Web Applications. Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience developing front-end user experience/interface for mobile and web applications is required.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Hands-on experience using & managing code base on GIT.
- Experience building SPAs (Single Page Applications).
- Experience working with JSON and REST services.
- Responsive coding/design knowledge experience preferred.
- Modern application bundling experience preferred.
- Experience with Agile approach to delivering preferred.
- Experience with PWA and developing applications for mobile devices preferred.
- Proven ability to successfully deliver high-quality, complex systems, independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com