Position: Front End Developer w/ Design Eye - Freelance
Estimated Duration: 6 months +
Starts: Within the next 2 weeks
Our client, the user experience lab of a global insurance provider, is currently seeking a FRONT END DEVELOPER to join their team for the next 6 months plus!
The FRONT END DEVELOPER:
- Has an eye for (and innate understanding of) user experience and visual design principles and a passion for emerging technology
- Has a minimum of 4-5+ years of in-house lab or digital agency/studio experience
- Understands the design process and how to work hand-in-hand with designers to bring intuitive web sites and applications to life
- Can be hands on Sketch IF NEEDED
- Possesses a Github as well as a portfolio that showcases real life examples of apps and web sites that you've worked on firsthand
- Works well within a team setting, can easily juggle multiple projects and has worked in an AGILE or SCRUM environment
- Is a team player, has strong communication skills and enjoys working in a collaborative environment
This is a great opportunity to join a growing in-house user experience team on a long-term freelance basis!
***Background check required prior to starting.***
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.