Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience as Front-End Developer, Software Engineer or Application Developer
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to work together/collaborate as a team
What You Will Be Doing
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Experience in financial/security industries
- Experience with coding reviews and agile testing
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Teamwork/Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and company holidays
- 401k with + 6% employer match
- Annual bonuses
- Wellness programs
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) for mission-critical positions across North America. Our high-touch, specialized, team-based recruitment model's success is proven through our exemplary track record in filling the most challenging IT positions for startup and enterprise clients alike. Our hyper-specialized tech focus results in a truly consultative approach for both our clients and candidates, within our recruiting areas of expertise: Software, Mobile, Big Data, Infrastructure, Cybersecurity, Product + UX and Functional.
We're also the proud creators of Tech in Motion and the Timmy Awards, our North American events and award series that connects over 250,000 tech enthusiasts to meet, learn, and innovate.