We have a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Front End Engineer with our growing and innovative client in Austin. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Responsibilities of the Front End Engineer:
Requirements of the Front End Engineer:
- Collaborate with development teams to provide a best in class user experience
- Build reusable components in React
- Facilitate code reviews and mentor junior engineers
- Solve problems and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain current knowledge of new and emerging trends in UI and apply to work environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of experience with React
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- Creative and proficient problem solving skills
Job ID: 315451 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !