Title: Front End Engineer
Location: Portland OR
Job #: KR47671912
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Front End Engineer who can develop React/Redux based Single Page App Web experiences and is proficient in HTML5 and CSS3. The selected candidate will be responsible for creating, developing and deploying seamless, tailored and inherently social experiences. Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other Engineering disciplines and strong software programming skills.
- At least 2-3 years of production quality software development experience
- Experience using Web frameworks like React/Redux and Responsive Web designs with Fluid grid layouts using HTML5/CSS3
- Experience working with and/or integrating REST APIs to web experiences
- Ability to understand technology deeply and ability to dive in and debug at any level in the software stack
- Familiarity with DevOps model of development and QA within a single team
- Experience with agile development methodologies namely SCRUM and/or Kan Ban
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs