CBTS is currently seeking a Front End Java Developer for a full time direct hire position located in Louisville, KY.
The Java Front End Developer will work as a part of a larger team to design and develop custom front-end solutions that meet the needs of the business and those of our patrons. This role will also participate as a member of a scrum team and will therefore be required to participate in mutually deliverable goals and will have to coordinate efforts that maximize the contributions of the group.
- Write and support user-facing features that furthers the objectives of the organization
- Design and participate in the development of the mobile apps, and back end business services interaction protocols (e.g. web services) for consumer-facing products dedicated to mobile (iOS, Android and others) users
- Provides documented solutions and manuals for developed solutions
- Develop reusable, efficient code that lends itself to continual improvement and delivery
- Collaborate with peers and team members to design and achieve an optimal design solution
- Investigate new technologies, techniques, and industry developments
- Transfers knowledge and coaches engineering team through new practices
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Document and troubleshoot bugs as is required to maintain a successful application platform; 24x7 operation
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Angular JS, CSS3, HTML5, Git Repository experience
- 3-5 years of experience with Java development
- Recent experience serving as an Agile Scrum team member
- Experience developing consumer facing applications
- Bachelor of Science in Information Science/Systems, or equivalent experience and industry certifications
- Cordova is nice to have
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES CAN EMAIL THEIR RESUMES TO firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE INCLUDE “JAVA DEVELOPER” IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.