Location: Durham, NC
Duration: Long term
Mut Have Skills
Experience with VueJS
Softskills: Initiative, able to work independently, ability to troubleshoot( If there is a problem, they should be able to dissect the problem and try to figure out what is wrong. Might not know the answers but at least would try to figure it out on their own first)
We have an exciting opportunity open in our Retail Customer Identity and Access Management team. We are seeking motivated individuals that are interested in building and providing the best customer experiences related to customer authentication and verification.
Our team specialized in developing customer experiences around customer login, second factor authentication and other customer experience related to the security of their accounts. This is a dynamic, fun and engaging team focused on creating innovative experiences for our customers in a space that is considered critical by customers and our business partners.
The Expertise You Have
• A self-starter, who actively challenges status-quo, is curious and not afraid to ask “Why” and “What if”?
• Are experienced with the tools of the trade including a variety of modern programming languages and frameworks
• You have a proven passion for technology and can navigate your way across complex and rapidly-changing landscapes by staying on top of the latest trends and thrive by sharing knowledge.
• Are a creator, a doer, and a disruptor who will help us solve real-life problems and meet real customer needs. You’ll be helping us build things, taking an idea, and creating rapid prototypes that are shippable and learn from real-life feedback.
• Have strong communication skills and technical expertise to drive and participate in important discussions.
The Skills You Bring
• Experience with Restful web services and frontend frameworks (React/Angular/Vue etc.)
• Experience with web development using NodeJS
• Strong knowledge of HTTP based APIs, Networking and how the internet works
• Knowledge of DevOps, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery
• Experience with container app development (Docker) will be a plus
• Experience working with public cloud providers (AWS preferred) will be a plus
HCL Global Systems, Inc