At Schwab, we aim to transform people's lives by changing the way the world invests. We design innovative investing solutions for the consumer on Main Street and take pride in our consumer-focused culture of quality and excellence. Our software engineers are hands-on developers who excel in a dynamic, fast-moving, and agile environment. We are passionate about developing high quality, high performance, and scalable design system. Sound like a team you'd like to be a part of. Let's connect! We have opportunities for front-end focused engineers.
Workplace Flexibility Program: We're proud to support our employees in a working approach that allows you to bring your best self to work - whether that's in the office or remote. When the firm is ready to fully return to the office, employees will have the flexibility of a hybrid work environment, spending some time working remote and sometime in the office. Employees and managers can discuss and decide what works best for them, with additional flexibility available based on their role, business needs, and individual circumstances.
*Subject to change as Schwab is continually evaluating the current environment in order to best care for the safety and well-being of our employees.
What you are good at
What you have
- 6+ years of web development and user interface design.
- Strong knowledge and Hand-on development Experience working with Node.js, React, StencilJS, Angular ( At least one framework).
- Maintains/updating a headless CMS/API.
- Applies best practices and design system patterns in implementing solutions.
- Experience in creating packages to deploy code from Sandbox to the Production environment.
- Should have exposure to version control and CI using Bitbucket or Github.
- Can fluently write and maintain CI/CD pipeline.
- Experienced with NodeJS, npm modules, webpack or other package management tools
- Experienced with application deployment and hosting.
- Experienced in Agile Methodologies.
- Experience in building modular, reusable, and metadata-driven and platform agonistic components.
- Ability to assess, mitigate and respond to risks and challenges in design and implementation.
- Recommends improvements to processes, technology, and interfaces that improve the effectiveness of the team Passionate about web technologies, UX design and a continuous learn.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home-today and in the future. Explore further .
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at or call .
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.