Front End Software Engineer in Charlotte, North Carolina
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Dynamic and creative company located in Charlotte, NC, and Headquartered in San Francisco
- Dedicated to making financial progress possible for everyone.
- National presence providing excellent service to over 60 million members.
- Vibrant work environment with a culture founded on collaboration and good energy.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fun and optimistic atmosphere, combining all the perks of a tech company with a healthy work-life balance.
- Tons of opportunities to take on responsibility and ownership and have a meaningful impact.
- You are encouraged to identify opportunities to scale the product, technology, and organization, and then launch them into action.
- Having a healthy and happy team is their number one priority- family focused organization.
- Free amenities, paid company trips and outings, competitive salary, and generous benefits.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Impact our business is experiencing explosive growth and we are actively growing the team to improve and expand our product portfolio
- We are solving BIG problems that are fundamentally changing old industries
- Opportunity to meaningfully improve the lives of our members
- Fast-paced environment that operates like a 'start-up'
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- 3-5 year years of full stack programming experience with a focus on front end development
- Highly skilled in React, HTML and CSS
- 3+ years experience in the following relevant frameworks: TypeScript, React, Wordpress or Node.JS
- Familiarity reverse proxy, preferably Apache and Nginx or SEO standards and best practices
- Comfortable working with multiple unique FE code bases
- Strong communication and collaboration skills