Please note I have direct access to the Hiring CTO on this position.
Telecommuting 2-3 days/week.
Contract or Contract to Hire available
A growing full services technology company is looking for Sr. and Mid-Level Front End UI Engineers. The company has been systematically growing since inception due to growth and demand, 100+ employees and international clients.
The Sr. and Mid-Level Front-End Engineers will join a team that is passionate about developing simple yet elegant user experiences. The Sr. and Mid-Level Front-End Engineers will:
- Partner with an established UI/UX Design Team in order to translate designs into a quality user experience.
- Play a crucial role in new development and enhancements of the Front End UI for robust, highly interactive, high-volume, high-performance web applications.
The Sr. and Mid-Level Front-End Engineers will report to the Development Manager
- MUST HAVE 1-5+ most recent years experience focusing on Front End UI Development
- Experience developing the Front end for large high-volume customer facing products, software, sites and/or systems
- Expert with HTML 5, CSS 3 (SAAS, LESS), ES5/6/7
- MUST be able to employ front end optimization techniques to resolve performance and rendering issues
- Experience with any of the following is only a plus , NOT mandatory: React Native, Node.js, CI/CD, Module Bundlers (Webpack, gulp) or Unit testing (JEST, Jasmine, Karma)
The company offers 2-3 days/week telecommuting, full benefits (PPO & HMO) including dental and vision, matching 401K, 2 weeks PTO/Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Programs, extremely casual dress and flexible work hours that all start upon employment.