* Strong skills with web development technologies, including DHTML, jQuery, CSS, AJAX, and MVC
* Strong Microsoft programming skills, including C#, SQL and C++
* Knowledge of coding for responsive frameworks (i.e., bootstrap) or ability to create within a fluid grid system (9, 12, 24) a must.
* Must be able to optimize websites for mobile.
* Experienced in Google Analytics or Omniture for measurement and interpretation.
* Solid background in blocking sites from SEO and indexing.
* Understanding of version control systems like Git
* Ability to test web functionality, suggest and implement process improvements for web quality assurance (QA).
* 5+ years of experience.
* Hands-on experience working on database design, data integrity, application design and documentation
* Experience with APIs, both REST and SOAP
* Experience with AWS
* Experience with automated code deployment, Jenkins preferred
* Familiar with web hosting architecture
* Knowledge of operations research techniques
* Ability to think through a process end to end, consider systemic relationships, and what-if scenarios
* Ability to work independently and as a team member
* Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of management, staff and customers
* Strong skills with web development technologies, including DHTML, jQuery, CSS, AJAX, and MVC.