We have an exciting opportunity for a Web Developer with front-end development experience with our industry-leading client in Stamford. Our client is open to a full-stack web developer as long as they have strong front-end skills. This is a contract to hire opportunity. All applicants must be willing and able to convert to FTE following contract period. Great team of people! Responsibilities of the Web Developer:
Requirements of the Web Developer:
- Utilize Angular 2+, TypeScript, HTML, and CSS to design, develop, and maintain new and existing code
- Experience with React instead of Angular 2+ will be considered as well
- Design, develop, and deliver a cross-browser compatible product
- Translate UI design artifacts into functioning front-end code
- Design new user interface elements in support of user requirements
- Optimize design from a user experience perspective
- Create, maintain, and execute unit tests to deliver defect-free code
- Write and maintain documentation for all features
- Superior understanding of SPA frameworks, with Angular preferred
- Ability to use patterns to build effective solutions while following best practices
- Ability to design clean, efficient UI based on user requirements
- Strong experience with unit testing and test-driven design
- Some knowledge of various authentication protocols
- Excellent, quick debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Comfortable in an Agile development environment
- Proficiency in Git for source control
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Job ID: 321652 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!